Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dancing With The Stars - Season 11 Finals, 11232010

Dancing With The Stars- Season 11 is finally over, and another Mirror Ball Trophy was handed out to a celebrity!!! Was the winner a well deseving one, or was it just from the popularity of the celebrity??? How was the final episode???

Let me start with the judges. Len and Bruno, I cannot really say anything about them and their outfits. Carrie Ann Inaba??? I do not like her hair!!! How about Brooke Burke?? She seems to be always posing and she flutters or blinks her eyes constantly when the camera is on her! What is wrong with that??? I think she is overacting, and she seems to be artificial!!! I am not sure if that is the right word. Oh, well. Am I the only one who noticed this about Brooke??? Her outfits though are really nice, with that figure to die for!!! And how many children does she have??? Wow!!! That is truly amazing!!! How about Tom??? Why do people like to pinch his butt??? What does that mean, and what is different with his butt??? My! My! My! You ask too many questions!!!

Well, the final episode was graced by Christina Aguilera, singing and looking sexy!!! I think this is from her new movie with Cher, "Burlesque." Actually, I did not like her singing and movements, but who am I to say??? I am sure many people out there would like her movie, especially the men!!! Oh, Ya, Baby!!! The men would really like this movie!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Back to DWTS.....

The eliminated celebrities also performed. Brandy and Maksim, who I hoped have recovered from the shock of being eliminated before Bristol Palin! Kurt Warner and Rick Fox also showed their dancing skills with their partners, and so with Margaret and Florence. Margaret must be really pleased that she once again wore her rainbow costume!!! How about Florence??? What in the heck was she wearing??? She is really sooo yellow with her outfit!!!! What is wrong with that??? Nothing, she just looks like a banana!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! A yummy one???? Never mind, do not answer!!!! How about David Hasselhoff?? He was lip synching and dancing! I was sure he was itching to sing, but he was not given an opportunity, which was good!!! Why? Don't you like his singing??? Not really!!! The Situation was also there, as usual, showing off his abs!!! Show off!!! Is it just me, or he seems to be a big head??? Comments???

Well, now, are you done with the guests? Are you going to tell us about the final 3 and their dances? Patience, my dear!!!! You are sooo impatient!!! Okay, okay....The first set of dance was the favorite ballroom dance of each celebrity! Kyle and Lacey performed their Tango. It was good and it earned them a score of 26, with an overall score of 82!!! They should have performed a livelier dance that shows Kyle's bubbly personality!!! Can you use the word, " bubbly" for a guy??? Who cares whether I use bubbly for a guy or not??? This is a free country, sort of!!! Yikes!!! Calm down!!! Goodness gracious!!! How about Bristol and Mark with their Tango??? First of all, I do not like Bristol's outfit! She seems to be a part of a band! Arghhh, she is sooo conservative at her age!! Well, she does not want to embarrass her mommy!!! Can you blame her??? They earned a score of 25, overall score - 77!! How about Jennifer and Derek? I was so surprised that they did not dance the Tango also! They settled for the Waltz. When I saw that, I said, oh, oh, why did they chose that dance??? Is the song from Dirty Dancing??? I think so! Probably it is also because of a ruptured disc she incurred the night before!! I am soo amazed at how her body is at her age!!! Are you jealous??? Yup!!! And soooo with many women out there!!! Right??? She really looks good, pain and all!!!! How could she still be flexible at age 50??? Their score? A perfect 30, with an overall score of 90!!!

The next round of dance was Cha - Cha, with the instant music," Raise Your Glass," by Pink. their dancing were all okay. All I can see with Jennifer and Bristol were their outfits flapping!! Well, their outfits were better than that of Lacey!!! What in the world was Lacey wearing??? Well, she wants to be different. It is not good!!! Oh, well, to each his or, rather, her own!!! Leave her alone, will you!!! She can wear anything she wants! After all, this is a free country, is it not?? This is the second time you said that!!! Why??? Do you really want to touch that subject??? Okay, we are still a free country, but when we go the airports... we are treated like criminals!!! We go through a scanner that someone sees all of you, and then we get a thorough pat down, including your private parts!!! If someone touches you outside that is a suit, because that is sexual harassment... touching in inappropriate places!!! How come the government does not condone this??? I want to see them go through this unnecesseary sexual harassment!!! Oh, oh, I should not have provoked you. You are again deviating from DWTS!!! Okay, where am I?? Their scores!!! The scores??? Kyle/Lacey - 28, Jennifer/Derek - 28, Bristol/Mark - 27!!!

And the winner is... Jennifer and Derek!!!!! This is the third time that Derek has won!!! I think he is just sooo lucky that he gets young partners!!! Jennifer is not young!!! Ya!!! But she has been exposed to dancing from her movie!!! Let us see if he gets someone like Florence, Betty White, Margaret and other older celebrities. Whew!!! It is a good thing the really deserving dancer won!!! Now the controversy should die down!!! Anyway, how do they end up with their partners??? Can the professional dancers pick or is it a random raffle??? Does anyone know???Comments???

No comments:

Post a Comment