Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pizza, Pizza

Today is Sunday. Praise be to God!!!! Alleluia!!!! Weather is getting colder, it is time to put on the heater! Yikes!!! That will be the start of heating bills! Oh, well, it is cold, what can you do??? Why are you talking about the weather when your topic is pizza? Who knows? Crazy or what??? Who cares???

It is a good time to have pizza today... no cooking! Just relax and enjoy the day!!!! Why pizza? There are other fast food you can get! Chinese food, chicken, ribs, sandwiches....the list goes on and on and on.......like a choo..choo train??? Ha! Ha! Ha! You bet!! I like pizza because I have not had that for quite sometime now! When I say pizza, I do not mean the packages found in the grocery or the ones that tastes like cardboard!!! My! My! My! You really know what you want, don't you??? Of, course! But if you are short of the green dough, the $5.00 pizza can still satisfy the hunger. It is not as good, but it can do! Any comments???

It seems pizza is starting to become expensive, like other things. Two months ago, we went to a pizza place that advertised any size, any toppings for just $10.00! I opted for one of their specialty pizza. When I picked it up, I felt that the pizza was soooo light! There were hardly any toppings and it seems that the toppings just cruised in and out of the dough!!!! LOL. What???What do you mean, it just cruised through the dough? You are really ninkampoof!!! Needless to say, when I arrived home, the content of the box was a sorry looking pizza! Just like I said, there were hardly anything on it, that is why it was soooo light! The $5.00 pizza would have been better!!! They should not advertise if they cannot deliver a quality food!! Well, what do you expect with a $10.00 pizza??? I have never been back to that place since then! I was going to say something but I decided not to waste my breath!!! They just lost a customer!!!!

Well, I just bought a very good, deep dish pizza, Chicago style! It is a special spinach with mushrooms!!! Yummy!!! Just one piece is more than enough to satisfy your hunger! Have you ever tried spinach pizza??? It is soooo good!!! Try it, you will like it!!!! How about seafood pizza??? That is delicious too, but very e..x..p..e..n..s...i...v...e...!!! What do you expect??? Seafood is very expensive!!!! What does it have? Shrimps and crab meat!! Wow!!!! That will be really good!!!

Some people just like pepperoni and cheese, others pepperoni, greenpeppers, mushrooms and onions. Others prefer a Hawaiian pizza, barbecue chicken or a bacon, lettuce and tomato pizza!!!! BLT pizza??? That sounds gross!!!! Do not knock it until you have tasted it!!!! I really like it!!!! Yum! yum!

Do you like a specialty crust??? Ummmm.... garlic and butter please, or maybe jalapeno or cheesy crust??? There are endless varieties of pizza, from the ingredients to the crust to the thickness of the dough!!! Be thankful Americans are very open to anything in their pizza!!!!

In Rome, they have only thin pizza, and I remembered the pizza did not have any tomato sauce!!! It was really good though!!! Thin and crispy!!!! But I still love our pizza here, hands down!!!

So, come on, guys, do some exercises first... at least for 20 minutes, then order the pizza!!!! Get a blanket, water or any other drink and a good movie, and presto!!! you are in for a treat on a leisurely Sunday afternoon with your favorite pizza!!!! Isn't life good????

Posted by vs at 10/3/2010 10:05 AM | Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment