Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chatterbox

I cannot believe it is already October! Do you??? Time flies when you are having fun! Where did summer go?? You were not looking and it decided to just say poof! I am gone!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! You are really a nincompoop! Kidding aside, lazy, summer days are gone! Pretty soon, we will all again be in hibernation due to the cold weather!!!! Brrrr.... Just the thought of the cold winter months make me shiver!!!! Where is my blanket, mittens, boots and warm coat??? We better take it out! I heard that in some places, it is already snowing!!! It is only October!!! I do not know about you - earlier, you said it is already October, now you are saying that it is only October!!! What is it??? Make up your mind!!! I will go crazy listening to you!!! I thought you are already crazy!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Sorry, I could not resist!

Well, come to think of it, pretty soon, it will be Christmas!!! What do do you think Christmas will bring us?? Snow!!! Dingbat! That is not what I mean!!! I mean will it be a good holiday season for people since it seems that many people are out of a job! No job, no money to spend except on necessities!!! Right??? We have to wait. There is still the elections first. Let us hope that the right people will be elected! People that will be more geared towards the well being of all people and this great country of ours!!! Now, now, leave politics alone!! Okay!

Next topic. Birthdays! I just love birthdays!!! Not for me because it means a year older... for others, so I could attend the birthday celebration and eat!!! I thought you are on a diet!!! Not if it is a Chinese buffet with lots and lots of different kinds of sushi, lots of chicken dishes, fish, beef, vegetables, etc.. etc.. And do not forget the long table of desserts!!!! Yum Yum! Yum!!! I think I gained 30 pounds today! I do not really know where the food went!! Can you believe that there were 3 people that celebrated their birthdays today? Wow! Happy birthday to all that has an October birthday! May you all have many, many more to come!!!

How about the fall foliage? Wow! That is another big word...foliage!! That is not a big word! I just do not use it very often! What do you want to know about it? Well, have the leaves changed? No, not all. It is starting to look pretty in some places. Maybe, it will really be at its peak in one to two weeks??? Or maybe three? Or maybe four??? Ay..ya...yay!!! Never mind!!! You do not know! Why did I even asked you??? Because you are crazy??? Let us go on, Ms. Chatterbox....

Oooppppsss... what did you call me??? You heard me... Ms. Chatterbox!!! Oh! Oh! You are making me sad, and you are hurting my feelings!!! Really??? Isn't there a song with that title??? Feelings.... Please stop!!! You cannot sing!!! Okay, since it is getting late, I think I will stop my chatter. I need my beauty sleep! Beauty sleep, my foot!!! You are hopeless!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

So long, folks! Good night and sweet dreams!!!!

Posted by vs at 10/14/2010 9:32 PM | Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment