Saturday, October 23, 2010

One Fall Day

Today is another Fall day. It seems so dreary outside. Of course, it is, you dingbat! It is raining!! You are right, but Fall should be better with nice, sunny day. Dream on...pretty soon, it will be all white all over the streets, houses, trees, etc. Please do not remind me of the coming winter! Brrr.... Just the thought of it make me shiver!!!

A ride to the mall was kind of nice, not very many traffic, considering that it is Saturday! Maybe, the people decided just to stay in the comfort of their homes since it is dreary. Some of the trees have changed, but not all. Do you think all the trees will change colors?? Probably not, the leaves will just fall off to the ground without changing colors! Waht do you guys think??

How was the mall?? It is the same... not very many people! There are Christmas decorations already on display, but not that much. There are many sale on the stores but I do not see very many buying. Some are just looking, some are just talking and others are just jogging! I looked, and there are indeed good sale going on. I tried some clothes, but did mot buy anything!! Why? I was not in the mood... I just wanted to walk and talk! If you did not buy, you are not contributing to the country's economy! So, how about you??? Oh, oh, you got me!!! Well, for one thing, I did not really like the clothes, and I was trying to hold on to my cash! Do you have a problem with that?? Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Testy! Testy! Testy! Why did you not use your credit card??? You could have gotten a few percentage off from your purchase!! I told you that I was not in the mood of buying today!!! And credit card purchases... not if I could help it not to use it!!! Do you think people are cutting down on their credit card purchases?? Do you think people are getting smarter with their money?

Christmas is just around the corner. Do you think people will be buying a lot for Christmas, or will they cut down on their spending?? I think the people with money will still buy some things but not that much! The economy is still dreary, like the weather outside! Also, people do not know if they will still have jobs next year! Unemployment is still high, foreclosures are still going on, and the cost of groceries are going up! Salaries of people are not going up, it is going down! The seniors are not getting any increase in their social security, the health care premiums are going up. I could go on and on of what I see wrong with the picture of our country, but I am getting frustrated especially when I see homeless people on the streets! And some people are really struggling which is sooo sad!! There are some people that have become homeless because of the hard economic times, but they just are proud to ask for help! Can you blame them??? Not really. The picture is bleak, really bleak! Do you think the people that will be elected come November can help change the sad course for the better for our beloved country? All we can do is hope and have faith!!!

May God bless America! May God bless each and everyone of us and our families!!! Have a safe and pleasant weekend!!!!

Posted by vs at 10/23/2010 3:03 PM | Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment