Friday, February 11, 2011

American Idol, 02102011

Last night's American Idol was a drag! It was boring, not good and a waste of my time! It was the first time it was held in Hollywood. You would think that since it was in Hollywood, that it will really be an exciting and glamorous show together with the judges!

First of all, I think it was a huge mistake on the part of the judges to let the auditioneers go through to Hollywood and just be dissapointed big time when they started singing on stage! What was the judges thinking of letting the mediocre singers go through? Whose fault is it? Jennifer Lopez? Steven Tyler? Randy "Dawg" Jackson? I think it was the fault of all three! They gave these auditioneers false hope...only to be shot down big time in Hollywood! Well, at least they were able to see Hollywood! And if I was one of these people, I would have extended my stay and see the sights...Idol or not! After all, it was a free flight and hotel, is it not? I hope the judges learned their lesson and will not give in to the begging of these would be singers! And does these people know whether they can really sing or not? Are they sooo stupid and deaf that they cannot hear that they do not have a singing voice? What do they hope to accomplish in their audition? To be ridiculed and be laughed at? Well, if these people do not audition, it will be boring and corny! I do not think so...it will be a good show with only the real talented singers! Don't you all agree?

Needless to say, there were many tears shed last night and many lost dreams shattered! Do you think these people will stick to their day jobs? Probably not. They will keep on pursuing their dreams and try again next year! Do you think some will have what it takes to get their dreams come true? I do not know. Maybe, maybe not. Stress or not...if you have a good voice, it should still show! Show business is a brutal business, and the judges know that for a fact! So I am not sure why they let these people go to Hollywood! That was really mean of them to give them false hopes! Some of them that even went through are not that good. Well, they have to have a quota! I would not want to be in just to be in a numbers game! I tell you...there will be more tears that will be shed next week!

Do you mean to say that you will still watch the show? I will...just because there are no other shows on! And hopefully, it will be better than last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment