Saturday, June 20, 2015

FATHER'S DAY JUNE 21, 2015

Father's Day is tomorrow, June 21, 2015, the third Sunday in June. Isn't June 21st the first day of summer? Yes, it is! Nice day, then...right? Right!

Father's Day is a very fitting day to honor all fathers that have sacrificed a lot and gave life to their children. How and what do I remember about my father?  He is the most loving, unselfish and caring person on earth! He is also an avid dancer...boy! can he dance!  I remember him and my mother dancing in our living room while we get the records playing. I do not know why I ended up with two left feet! My father also liked the theater, he would gather us children and off we go to watch a play or a concert in the park. Sigh! memories....good, nice memories.....

He provided well for us, and there were a lot of us, really a lot! I really do not know how he and my mother were able to do it. My mother did not work at all. They wanted us to have the best so we were sent to a private school, and we have a nice, comfortable life. God is really good, that is all I can say. Thank you Mang and Pang for all you have done for us!!!

There were sooooo many, many  happy memories that if I write it all, this page will not be sufficient and I will be here forever. To make a long story short, my father was the best and I really miss him a lot. Oh, oh, here's a tissue.....Stop it! I am sure that others too will be teary eyed when they reminisce their fathers. Are you?

Well, folks, enjoy your father while you can...they will not be here forever... Cherish them, hug them, pamper them, not only during Father's Day but everyday!

Have fun, and have a nice, happy and blessed day!

Happy Father's Day to all fathers!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment