Monday, December 1, 2014

DECEMBER 1, 2014

I was just informed by twitter that today is my 4th twitterversary....wow! Time flies when you have fun! Hip! Hip! Hooray! Does that make me an expert on tweets? An expert on social media? Of course not! It is really amazing how I was able to do tweeting with my pecking on the keyboard...of course I can do it with tweets, after all, one is only allowed 140 words! 

Can you believe it is already December 1st? We have 24 more days until Christmas, and I have 24 more days until I can eat again meat and dairy products. Why? It is a 40 days fast from meat and dairy products ( and that includes cheese, butter etc...) in preparation for Christmas, the same as in Lent. I tell you, being a meat,cheese, egg and butter lover, it is very hard to stick to it. I'm almost tempted when I see scrambled eggs, sausage, steak and other delicious meat dishes in front of me. I hope I can last with the abstinence for 24 more days!

Have a great day, everyone! May God bless all of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment