Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 1, 2012 BITS & PIECES



Hi, everyone!!!  It is May 1, 2012!  Did you all miss me??  I do not know why I stopped posting....lazy????  busy???  Did not want anymore???  Other things???  No excuses, please!!!  Oh, well.  Why did I decide to come back?  Boredom???  Of course not!!  Then what??  I do not know!  Just keep quiet and read!!  Whew!!!  Testy! Testy! Testy!!

Seems like the world has changed from a year ago and it is still changing.  Is it better?  No, I do not think so!  There is still a very high unemployment, foreclosures, high food prices, high gas prices, more people on food stamps than ever, and the US dollar rapidly descending on it's value and losing the ever prestigious world reserve currency status!  There are more things happening that I could go on and on, but I will be here in the computer all day long and my big butt will be swollen to death!!!  Ha! Ha! Ha!  Excuse me but this is not a laughing matter.  Of course, it is not a laughing matter!  In fact, it is a grim reality for all Americans!  Sad....really sad......so please pray for our country!!!

On a lighter note, let is start with the television shows.  How about the Apprentice??  What about it??  It is just a show to make the Donald and family richer!  Have you noticed that they always managed to interject their products on the show??  Of course, they should, since it is his show!  I am soooo sad for Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza.  She had been in the boardroom seven times!!!  Seven times!!!  Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!  What is wrong with that picture??  A lot!!!  Dayana is one really class act.  She was as calm as can be as one of the contestant's foul mouth hurdles tirades and downgrade her one after another.  I really think that these women were really just envious and jealous of her!!!  After all, she is very beautiful, tall, have a gorgeous body, and a pleasant personality.  Admit it, Apprentice women....that is it....is it not???  Your jealous rage towards her made you all so miserable, you cannot stand her!!!  Someone even had the tenacity that she is lacking some grey matter.  I disagree with her!  You cannot be Miss Universe unless you have brains and beauty!!  You are just jealous since you cannot be Miss Universe in your lifetime!!!  Ugghhh!!!  Crazy ugly person!!!!  Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Congratulations to Dayana for not stooping down to the gutter level!!!  I applaud you!!!  Hip! Hip! Hooray!!  I know you will be more successful than this sorry a.......!!!!!

Dancing With The Stars.....what is this about Maria Menounos and Derek Hough?  They like to kiss a lot!!  Do I smell hanky panky going on???  That is not your beeswax!!  Okay! Okay! To each his own!  I can see last night that Maksim was dying to say something when the judges criticized their dance.....what happened Maks....did they tell you to keep quiet or you might lose your job?  After all, you are also injured???  What happened to your big mouth???  I am sooo glad that the judges finally saw that Roshon is really good and talented!!  I thought they are prejudiced towards him because of his youth that they have already lost!!!  What do you all think????

Well, I think this is all for now....have a great day!!!!!!  May God bless all of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment