Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Computer Woes

Why is my topic, " Computer Woes?" Because there are so many things with the computer that will give you headache, especially if someone is like me that is not computer savvy! You would think that since I have been blogging for a while now that I am really good with the computer! Boy, oh, boy, you got that wrong!!! Hmmmm....let us see... in my opinion, you do not have to know a lot about computers to blog. All you need are your fingers that do the walking in the keyboard, is it not??? You do not even have to be proficient in typing...which is me. I just peck with my fingers and I get by with my typing which was better now than before! Woo...hooo! Are you serious?? You call that typing?? What else do you call it?? Pecking the keyboard??? That sounds like a Chinese dish...Peking duck!!! Yum!!! Do you want some??? Oh my gosh!! I do not know about you. We were talking about typing...the next thing I know.. we are into Chinese food!!! Ay..ya..yay....can you please be serious?? Why??? This is a free country..sort of... so I can day what I want to say! Do you have a problem with that??? Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Testy! Testy! Testy! Now, why are you talking about toast? Do you want me to toast a bread for you??? Yikes!!! Are you hungry??? All you can think of is food!!! What do you want me to think about??? Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh, oh, never mind...I see your mind is in the gutter!! Back to our topic....

Why don't I learn how to type correctly?? That is really a good question. I was going to say, " What for?" Oh, my gosh! Please do not answer a question with a question! Why not??? Sigh...you are sooo crazy!!! Excuse me...it takes one to know one!!! Ha! Ha! I got you!!!

The computer was so crazy today. I was trying to post a comment, and it would not let me! It took me 30 minutes to figure it out why it was not posting! You did? Wow! Wonders never cease!! Amen, I say to that!!! Am I a genius now??? Not in a million years, kiddo!!! Oh,well.

What else is your computer woe? The keyboard! The letters are gone!! It must be because of my pecking! You are right about that especially with your long painted nails! What does my painted nails have anything to do with that?? You are nincompoop! I think you meant my pointed long nails! Painted...pointed...same thing! Not really....one has an a after p, and the other one has an o after p! Now, you are an expert in spelling!! Are you jealous??? LMAO!!! Do you even know what LMAO means? Yup! Just learned that last month! Wow! You are getting there too with the lingo!! Of course!!! Phew!!! You are sooo proud! Would you not be also if you learn more computer slang??? I rest my case!!!!

Computer woes, indeed! More like a nut case!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Time to say so long... farewell.....nighty night!!!!! Have a great day tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment