Friday, January 6, 2017

LET'S TALK ABOUT FOOD! JANUARY 6, 2017

Let's talk about food! Why not?  I love food...can you not tell? Never mind, do not answer! Where do I start, or rather when do I start? Today, of course!

Let me start with the honey baked ham that I bought from ... guess what store? Honey Baked Ham store of course!

The honey baked ham was supposed to be for Christmas and New Year. I just bought a "bone in" 1/4 pound because I am the only one that usually eat it.  Why not boneless ham? Because I want to make split pea soup with the bone! Oh...oh...there goes the farts! Hehehehehe...sorry I could not resist. Oh well. Anyway, when I arrived home, I opened the package. It looked soooo good!

The next morning, guess what I had for breakfast? H-O-N-E-Y  B-A-K-E-D  H-A-M!!! It was soooo yummy that I ate a lot. Everyone at home could not resist it either. It was eaten either as is or fried. It was so good that by Christmas there was only very little that was left. Oh well, we totally enjoyed the ham.

Confession...wait...do I need to call a priest? OMG! Please keep quiet.  Sorry, I could not resist. Let me continue....When I bought the ham from the grocery store ($ 10 for 8 pounds) last year, it ended in the freezer for a very long time and it is only me that eats it. Sigh! What a waste!

Conclusion: Although it was expensive, $30.00 for a 1/4 pound, it was well worth it. Money was not wasted. Hip! Hip! Hooray!

Honey baked ham from the Honey Baked Ham store: A+


No comments:

Post a Comment