Saturday, September 12, 2015

SATURDAY TIDBITS SEPTEMBER 12, 2015

Saturday tidbits. First of all, why on Saturday?  Don't you have anything better to do than sit on the computer pecking on the keyboard?  Don't you have any dates? What are tidbits? Goodness gracious! Why are you bombarding me with questions? Yes, you are right...I do not have anything better to do!
Tidbits...any juicy news......

Let me see....Do you know how to correctly measure a cap for the fireplace? One has to climb the roof and measure the length and the width of the fireplace. There are many different fireplace diameters in the store, 9" by 13", 13" by 13" etc....wow! Now you think you are an expert on fireplace caps now? Hehehehe No, there was something new I learned again! 

Did you know that eating in a fast food place is not that cheap anymore?  Please do not use the word cheap. What word am I suppose to use? Inexpensive! OMG! Aren't those words synonymous? Yes, but inexpensive has more class! Yuck! I can use any word I want to use! Do you have a problem with that? My, my, my, testy! testy! testy! Why did you not use coupons? I forgot them at home! Oh, well. Lesson learned: Do not leave home without your coupons! Ha! Ha! Ha! El cheapo! 

We parted ways with our 2002 Ford Focus ( yes, you got that right! 2002 ) after around 150,000 miles today..... driven around town. long distance travel, work and pleasure. It was sad....for the Focus had been with us through the hot wave or the cold wave, whether sleet, snow, rain or sun. It had been a dependable mode of transportation for us and had been with us for over a decade. Can you imagine that...a small, no nonsense car driven for over a decade. Sure, it had some problems but we were able to get it fix and get it going again and again. Until it's last breath, it managed to drive home and died on us on our garage and not on a street or a forsaken place. Goodbye, our faithful and dependable Focus. I really thank God for sending us a very reliable and a dependable Focus! I hope and pray that our other cars will also be dependable and will last for a long time!

Since it is Saturday and Sunday, it is time to feed our soul.  We went to the Saturday mass and it was raining, by the time the mass was over, the sun was shining brightly! We feel really blessed and hope and pray that everyone will have a blessed, safe and a happy weekend.

May God bless all of us!






No comments:

Post a Comment