Monday, February 18, 2013

BARCODE LABEL ON FOOD 02182013

When you are in the supermarket, do you ever wonder where the food you buy come from?  Yes???  Well,  I ususally look in the back and most of our food, it seems comes from China!  I was in the grocery store looking for fish last Friday, and all I can see is " product of China!"  Do we even have fish in the good old USA anymore?  What did I do?  I did not want to buy it but I cannot find any that is from America!  What is happening to our country????? 

I was at the mall today, all I can see from the tag of the clothes is " made in China!"  Don't we have any made from the USA??  Apparently not.  That is sooo sad....really, really sad.......No wonder our dear country is in such predicament.  There is nothing anymore made here!  Everything is made in China or another country!!  Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! What can we do??  If you do not want it, do not buy it!  But then what will you eat??  What will you wear???  This does not make sense. ( Sigh). Does anything make sense nowadays?  We also owe China trillions of dollars! That is sooo scary!  I just hope and pray that we will not be the United States of China in the future. 

Do you want to know the origin of the food we buy?  I came across an article that says the government does not list anymore in some cases the country where the food came from. It is coded on the barcode label.  So be sure to check the barcode labels on food!  It is the first 3 numbers on the barcode label that indicates the country of origin of the food.

690 - 692  China
  00 -   09  USA & Canada
  30 -   37  France
  40 -   44  Germany
         471  Taiwan
           49   Japan
           50   UK

That's all for now, folks...... have a safe and a blessed day!

May God bless America and the whole world!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment