Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Wow!!! Labor Day is here!!! Soon hot summer days will be a thing of the past again. No more shorts, no more tank tops, no more bathing suits, no more barbecue, no more white outfits!!! Pretty soon, it will be football season again, cold winter, dreary days and that white stuff falling from the sky!!!! Pretty soon, it will be new programs on television!!!! No more reruns!!!! Hep! Hep! Hurray!!!!

I like holidays, because it means seeing relatives and friends, parties and good eating!!! What I do not like about it is that I tend to overeat resulting in a wider waistline!!! I see a lot of heads bobbing up and down!!! What can we do so we do not overeat??? Nothing!!! Just keep eating and hopefully exercise after eating!!! I know, I know, it is easier said than done. Oh, well, just enjoy the day, the food and the companionship of the people surrounding us. We have to take advantage of these days because it seems it is hard to come by nowadays with everyone soooo busy with their lives!!! Sometimes we missed the camaraderie of our relatives and friends. Seize every opportunity with your love ones because life is short!!! Right???? Comments????

Right now, while I am writing the blog, I feel soooooo full that I think I will have to cut this short. Plus my company is waiting for me for endless gossipping!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I am just kidding!!! I have to go.... I can smell the corn on the cob cooking in the microwave. It is calling me to eat it!!!! It is soooo fresh and soooo sweet per someone who already tasted it!!!

So, for now, adieu, sayonara..... happy labor day!!!!!! Have a safe, happy and healthy day!!!

Posted by vs at 9/5/2010 2:04 PM | Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment